Tuesday 31 July 2012

Books!!!

I have bought myself 2 books this week! I have ordered The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt and have just received Fat Quarterly Shape Workshop for Quilters. I had to order the Farmers book after reading the blogs from a quilting life!!   http://www.aquiltinglife.com/
The Shape Workshop book has amazing quilts and blocks and my head is spinning with opportunities. I managed to get a fat quarter bundle of sherbit pips so that is also in the mail.  But as per usual I am jumping ahead and have to finish my quilt and 2 QAL's before i start the next one or 2. I have ideas that will need hexagons.... Fingers crossed that I will have my current projects ALL finished by the end of August and I really must get my machine serviced at some point!!! I have been using it for 6 months but i was talking with another person who has hers serviced after every quilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment. I will check it out soon :)